Hi, I have a bb 9720 and I am having problems setting up my e.mail address on the phone, I use the same password and email address as on the pc but it says that they are incorrect. I had a Samsung S3 before this and had same problem so I just assumed that it was the phone so I bought a bb and I still have the same problem. /what to do please.
    01-19-15 06:15 AM
    So you had a Samsung SG3 with the same problem, and now your BlackBerry has the same problem and yet you think it is a mobile phone issue? Change your password to the Hotmail account using their email settings options and try readding the account to the BlackBerry. If that fails then there is something else wrong but I can assure you that it would not be a mobile device issue. Neither the S3 nor the BB device. The issue is somehow within the email account itself.
    01-19-15 06:22 AM
    have changed the password and still the same, am able to log onto Hotmail on pc / notebook but when try on bb they say I need to contact Hotmail.com..... how do I do that
    01-19-15 06:41 AM
    have changed the password and still the same, am able to log onto Hotmail on pc / notebook but when try on bb they say I need to contact Hotmail.com..... how do I do that
    I am sure the contact # or email address is located somewhere in this mish/mash.

Outlook.com - Windows Help
    01-19-15 08:30 AM