my friends blackberry phone says insert sim card when i try to even to insert the new Sim card its remain the same nothing new or charge so i will be very happy if you can help my friend and also when i go to the phone under network menu i find out that all of the infrastructures E.g Sim, Network, Network Subset, Service Provider and also Corporate
    i need your help please
    Phone Model : blackberry 9720
    07-11-15 05:27 AM
    Have you tried rebooting it?

Testing another sim card?

Maybe wiping?

Otherwise the sim slot is probably broken.

Herp derp
    07-11-15 05:54 AM
    I had that exact problem myself. Now make absolutely sure your SIM WORKS. don't just GUESS. PROVE IT!

then look at the pins on your blackberry. If you're like me you'll need a magnifying glass.

in _MY_ case (let me emphasize that....MY CASE) I had ripped out a sim card and it took some of the pins with it. I had to find a very small tool (i used one that you use to open iphones) to prop the reminder of the pins up so that they'd contact the sim.

In fact (and I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS) I ripped out the metal that holds the sim down so that I could gain access to all the pins and force up the ones where the head had been removed by my brutish Sim removal.

I then had to hold the sim by take down.

AGAIN, look at the pins. and if they all look the same and they all look like they're connecting with the sim (you do with WITHOUT a sim) then you DO NOT have the same problem I did.

I did this 3 hours ago. I now have a fully working 9720
    10-22-17 04:15 AM