Here is a link to the article on CrackBerry...

http://m.crackberry.com/new-blackber...lackberry-9720

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 05:32 PM
    I hope they kick out more bb7 devices. They have to many devices. 9900, 9220/9320 and the new 9720 is more than enough. They should focus on bb10. I would kick out the 9900 as well.

Posted via CB10
    stardotstar likes this.
    07-06-13 05:33 PM
    07-06-13 05:52 PM
    A couple of the smaller carriers in Canada had the 9900 for $199 outright purchase a few weeks ago until their stock was gone so anything over that would be highly optimistic. Almost bought one for myself as a backup but ended up waiting too long.
    07-06-13 06:02 PM
    Still covered here first as it was covered on the day of the earning report when it was announced... here is a link... http://m.crackberry.com/one-new-blac...ne-coming-year
    CrackBerry deserves to not have traffic diverted to other sites when they have a article about it...

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 08:01 PM
    So they used a Twitter post from a CrackBerry mod and they covered it first, really?

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 08:25 PM
    wait, why wasn't that your first argument not second?

and i very clearly said blogged it first, heck i even said about the source of the info.

end of the day a mod is upset because another website was being reffered to and decided to try and alter the facts. note the OP of this post actually wrote the post before the CB post went up, so anyone can see it anyways.

Jus stuff like this gives me low respect for the mods, that and seeing some threads closed and others not when they are identical, its a joke really.
    I would of liked to have received a private message as to why my post was edited.
    I do understand that I used N4BB as my source. but as you can see it was the only source available.
    I was not giving anyone credit for the scoop, and my link is just that a link.
    Burger explain to me your gripe ( private message please)
    BBThemes likes this.
    07-06-13 08:52 PM
    I would of liked to have received a private message as to why my post was edited.
    I do understand that I used N4BB as my source. but as you can see it was the only source available.
    I was not giving anyone credit for the scoop, and my link is just that a link.
    Burger explain to me your gripe ( private message please)
    lol how ironic then that the post of mine you just replied to has been removed along with several others.

shady dealings if ya ask me
    07-06-13 08:56 PM
    OK, enough bickering about site policies. The thread closes here.

If anyone is in any doubt about the reasons, I refer you to our global rules and guidelines

"Link to Mobile Nations Stories Only - Please link all related stories to the appropriate Mobile Nations blog. For example, if you are talking about a new Android device that just came out... Link to the story on the Android Central blog, instead of some other site. Chances are we wrote it first, better, and deserve a little love. In addition, do not copy and paste stories in their entirety. Writers (from all sites) work hard, and deserve proper credit. We reserve the right to remove links to posts or close threads linking to articles similar to those published."
    russworman likes this.
    07-06-13 09:05 PM
    lol how ironic then that the post of mine you just replied to has been removed along with several others.

shady dealings if ya ask me
    Interesting, For the record though, the original source was from a CrackBerry member (Blaize)
    I still think my post should not of been changed
    07-06-13 09:10 PM
60 123