English please!!!

and a new review, this has been out for a long time.
    Review in the CB blogs will be live very soon
    flyingsolid likes this.
    09-11-13 04:24 PM
    Hi. The trackpad on my 9300 finally died yesterday and i went and got a new 9720 from the Carphone warehouse a few hours. Overall seems fine so far. It does seem and feel a bit plasticky. It feels very light on the hand. I was advised that it takes a micro sim which disappointed me. I cut the sim (at another store) and when fitting it in the phone it was clear it doesnt take a micro sim. It wasnt loose but there was loads of flat space around it so it could move. i had the other piece of the sim card, which was cut off. I put the smaller piece in the larger cut out and fitted it in the sim space. It fits better. I called up the retailor and they were a bit baffled. As far as they know it takes the micro sim. Does anybody else have a similar experience? Is this the first phone to be able to take different sized sims? Just to add that it doesn't look like i have damaged the sim holder and that it seems to be working fine so far.
    This device takes a mini SIM, not a micro SIM. You were very ill advised there.
    09-11-13 04:25 PM
    Review in the CB blogs will be live very soon
    How soon??? been waiting for soooooooo long, I'm wondering should i get this phone or not
    09-11-13 04:58 PM
    CrackBerry review of the 9720 is now live in the blogs BlackBerry 9720 Review | CrackBerry.com
    Ice_Cold_Q likes this.
    09-12-13 02:09 PM
    thanks for that, nice review. right now I'm considering this phone alottt. Need more time to think
    09-12-13 04:35 PM
    I read a few reviews and I'm wondering if I had the same phone.... I got my 9720 10 days ago and was quite happy with it, untill it froze when I tried to answer it when it rang. keyboard just stopped working and I could only use the touch screen. The dealer replaced it for me, but the same problem the next day. The dealer did a battery pull and it worked.....for a few days. Got the the same problem monday and again I got a new phone. Then this morning the same again!!!!! The device was taken to the dealer and they themself saw the problem. Any advice from your side please???
    At the moment I'm waiting to hear if they will cancel my contract, in wich case I'm considering another phn.
    10-24-13 03:15 PM
    I read a few reviews and I'm wondering if I had the same phone.... I got my 9720 10 days ago and was quite happy with it, untill it froze when I tried to answer it when it rang. keyboard just stopped working and I could only use the touch screen. The dealer replaced it for me, but the same problem the next day. The dealer did a battery pull and it worked.....for a few days. Got the the same problem monday and again I got a new phone. Then this morning the same again!!!!! The device was taken to the dealer and they themself saw the problem. Any advice from your side please???
    At the moment I'm waiting to hear if they will cancel my contract, in wich case I'm considering another phn.
    Thats a common problem with OS 7.1.0.1046

This OS fixes that problem:

9720 - 7.1.0.1083 (Vodafone UK)
    10-24-13 04:56 PM
    could you make a video on how it works and what not?
    10-25-13 04:30 AM
    Lol os7? Who cares really
    lol who cares what you think?
    10-25-13 01:06 PM
    could you make a video on how it works and what not?
    uhh no, why don't you install it and make that video
    10-25-13 02:53 PM
    i have this phone for 1 week.it is fast for me,but i can not setup e mail and bbm.even i open data and wifi.
    10-29-13 09:51 AM
36 12