If there are any owners of the 9720 here, please give either a nice first impressions or full review by either posting here but most preferably by video via youtube, video's are the best!

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry Q10
    08-23-13 06:53 AM
    If there are any owners of the 9720 here, please give either a nice first impressions or full review by either posting here but most preferably by video via youtube, video's are the best!

Thanks

Yah I'm curious to see it too, in a user's video.
    08-23-13 07:03 AM
    Definitely, maybe a crackberrier can change the mass amount of negativity around this device, show us the truth once and for all!

08-23-13 11:10 AM
    it's a freakin' cheap curve with big keyboard, nothing to get excited about
    08-23-13 05:44 PM
    it's a freakin' cheap curve with big keyboard, nothing to get excited about
    Unless you do want a cheap curve with big keyboard, then you would get excited about it.
    08-24-13 04:59 AM
    Lol os7? Who cares really
    08-24-13 05:04 AM
    I think its a nice device, but need a proper review on it to be sure of it, also it's exciting for those who are looking for a simple device which isn't too expensive, the 9720 fits that bill!

08-24-13 06:56 AM
    I actually tend to think it has a nice keyboard with spaces between them so you never mistype a letter, but my only let down was the fixed focus camera, If it had an auto focus camera I was gonna get it right away
    08-24-13 08:44 AM
    I actually tend to think it has a nice keyboard with spaces between them so you never mistype a letter, but my only let down was the fixed focus camera, If it had an auto focus camera I was gonna get it right away
    Where did u get the info from that it has a fixed focus camera?

08-24-13 09:54 AM
    Where did u get the info from that it has a fixed focus camera?

From the BlackBerry Store in Dubai
    08-24-13 02:11 PM
    I have another request, i really want to put my hand in the cod files os the os, uf a 9720 user have it and have bbsak i will really apprecite to make a dump of the phone and post it
    08-27-13 12:16 AM
    9720 unboxing and demo

Ice_Cold_Q likes this.
    08-31-13 12:59 AM
    the kb look like curve but feel like bold I miss the clicking sound and feel
    its nice device if u want cheap bb7
    bigjman likes this.
    08-31-13 05:57 AM
    the kb look like curve but feel like bold I miss the clicking sound and feel
    its nice device if u want cheap bb7
    The keyboard is the old 8700 keyboard.
    09-01-13 03:28 AM
    9720 Review

09-02-13 09:52 PM
    English please!!!

and a new review, this has been out for a long time.
    09-03-13 10:18 AM
    English please!!!

and a new review, this has been out for a long time.
    Don't mean to shoot you and BB down but its not like this phone is in high demand.
    09-03-13 12:05 PM
    I think this mobile phone is good but the best thing is the new update of the OS7 that BlackBerry reworked as it should. New swipe to unlock, camera accessible from the lock screen, multicast... and other things. It's a really good new thing and I hope to see this os on all the OS 7 devices soon!
    Ice_Cold_Q likes this.
    09-03-13 12:21 PM
    Don't mean to shoot you and BB down but its not like this phone is in high demand.
    yeah i know, but some people in some places will get this, AND I WANT A REVIEW OFF THEM!!!
    09-03-13 04:41 PM
    To Quote BelfastDispatcher:

So I got the 9720 monday evening and it promptly broke on me already, the headphone jack is dead. I don't know, I'm loosing hope.
    09-04-13 10:21 PM
    To Quote BelfastDispatcher:

So I got the 9720 monday evening and it promptly broke on me already, the headphone jack is dead. I don't know, I'm loosing hope.
    could you make a video on how it works and what not?
    09-05-13 11:49 AM
    BlackBerry 9720 mobile phone - On Various networks | The Carphone Warehouse

DeeJay from midlands, 06 September 2013

Had several BlackBerry's, and always upgraded.
    This phone is great for calls, text, email and also Facebook and Twitter and pictures. BBM groups are great, we have a family group where we all share pics daily, (folks aren't on Facebook and like to see their grand daughter!)

If you just want to stay in touch with people and don't need a fancy phone, but want one that's easy to type on and can handle bumps and knocks then I can highly recommend this phone.
    Add a case to it and it's a wonderful device.

If you've never tried BBM voice calling then give it a go, the clarity is unreal...my family now all call each other this way as we have poor signals where we live.
    Not the most advanced phone but I love mine.
    09-07-13 12:55 AM
    Hi. The trackpad on my 9300 finally died yesterday and i went and got a new 9720 from the Carphone warehouse a few hours. Overall seems fine so far. It does seem and feel a bit plasticky. It feels very light on the hand. I was advised that it takes a micro sim which disappointed me. I cut the sim (at another store) and when fitting it in the phone it was clear it doesnt take a micro sim. It wasnt loose but there was loads of flat space around it so it could move. i had the other piece of the sim card, which was cut off. I put the smaller piece in the larger cut out and fitted it in the sim space. It fits better. I called up the retailor and they were a bit baffled. As far as they know it takes the micro sim. Does anybody else have a similar experience? Is this the first phone to be able to take different sized sims? Just to add that it doesnt look like i have damaged the sim holder and that it seems to be working fine so far.
    09-07-13 12:20 PM
    Hi. The trackpad on my 9300 finally died yesterday and i went and got a new 9720 from the Carphone warehouse a few hours. Overall seems fine so far. It does seem and feel a bit plasticky. It feels very light on the hand. I was advised that it takes a micro sim which disappointed me. I cut the sim (at another store) and when fitting it in the phone it was clear it doesnt take a micro sim. It wasnt loose but there was loads of flat space around it so it could move. i had the other piece of the sim card, which was cut off. I put the smaller piece in the larger cut out and fitted it in the sim space. It fits better. I called up the retailor and they were a bit baffled. As far as they know it takes the micro sim. Does anybody else have a similar experience? Is this the first phone to be able to take different sized sims? Just to add that it doesnt look like i have damaged the sim holder and that it seems to be working fine so far.
    If you could could you do a video walkthrough of the phone, uknow how well it works and what not, or even a follow up write up on how well it works and its features that would be greatly appreciated because i'm thinking of getting this phone and i have not come across one proper review of it.

thanks
    09-07-13 05:28 PM
    I asked our rep for a sample of two for the office, maybe next week? I played with the device a little, to me it is not as nice as the 99XX but maybe will have a better battery life.
    09-09-13 01:15 PM
36 12