Hello my first post here but I have always visited this forum and have been using BB since it came to the UK
    I even use a playbook !!!

My 9270 which I think a brilliant phone for work (don't need to play on a phone there is too much here to do outside)!! will not charge at all I'm a bit disappointed really as for me its the perfect phone

I'm going to throw it in the bin tomorrow so I'm wondering if anybody here has any idea to save its life .

Many Thanks
    04-06-14 04:38 AM
    Sorry to hear about your troubles. Have you tried using a different charger? Could be something as simple as a bad cable, or the charger itself has just quit. Try plugging the USB cable into a computer and see if it is recognized and charges. If it is not recognized, it could be the cable. If it is recognized and charges, you have a bad charger. If it is recognized but doesn't charge, you could have a deeper issue.
    04-06-14 10:04 AM
    I'm not a fan of mirco-USB connectors as they don't wear well or stand up to even normal use. I've stopped using a few phones now because the USB port became loose or failed completely. I would suggest trying a new charger as already suggested before giving up on the phone altogether. I almost bought a 9720 while I was over in the UK for two weeks recently to give to my daughter for a look see but it didn't have the AWS frequencies she needs for her carrier.
    04-06-14 11:30 AM
    Thanks I have tried it on lots of chargers one in the van and one in the car and a couple of others and it still wont charge
    04-06-14 11:36 AM
    Do u still have a warranty for your device? If not, maybe u can try to send to mobile phone shop for repair
    04-06-14 11:41 AM
    Good point I do I had forgotten about that !!! Thanks I will get it replaced
    04-06-14 11:52 AM
    1+ on the warranty exchange/repair, it either is a loose USB port (from normal wear/tear) or the battery, either way, don't toss it in the bin! Just swap with the carrier or if you have to, a replacement device (another blackberry? ). Waste in the landfill when it can be recycled, is never a good thing.

Posted via CrackBerry 10 (CB10) application using my BlackBerry Q10.
    04-13-14 11:21 AM
    Trying to figure out if this issue is the charger or the battery might help. Take the back cover off and try charging it while firmly holding the battery in to its contacts. If it then works, you might have to put some small pieces of paper in to hold the battery in.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 12:55 AM
    I've error I'd 40760 for my blackberry 9720 I need a help or solution

Posted via CB10
    08-21-14 04:57 AM
    I've error I'd 40760 for my blackberry 9720 I need a help or solution Posted via CB10
    I'll reference this: https://supportforums.blackberry.com...ng/m-p/1423311 But a clean reload would be highly suggested.
    08-21-14 05:15 AM