Hey all...recently got my hands on a Verizon 8830WE and slowly I think i'm loosing my mind as I cant install any new themes. I've done this tons of times on other berries but no luck on this model. When I install them it says "Installed Successfully" however under themes its just the default BB Dimension ones that come w/ the OS. Ive tried...

4.5 OS w/ DM
    Hybrid OS w/ Loader
    OTA Themes
    java loader w/ COD files

All yield "Successful Installs" and are showing up under installed Apps but nothing shows up under Themes to select!

Am I crazy? Or missing something incredibly simple?
    08-01-09 12:18 PM
    I'm having the same problem!
    08-09-09 11:16 PM
    I have verizon also on 8830....i saved my theme to my desktop, then installed it with desktop manager
    08-10-09 12:33 PM
    Yep, desktop managher is what worked for me too :Y

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 07:53 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am new to Blackberry and love it so far.

I have a used one, which is great and I am messing with the themes. I went back to the Verizon default, now I can not see all the icons, nor can I find a way to go back to another theme via the handheld

What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Ken Athas
    08-19-09 09:57 AM
    Some of the icons might be hidden or in folders? Press the Menu button (bb button) and select showall.

When you switch themes to a new one, everything gets rearranged. If you go back to one you had installed or used before, it will remember the prior order and hidden/show etc of the various icons.
    08-19-09 08:19 PM
    great, thats it, thanks!!!!!

Ken
    08-19-09 08:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD