I have the 8830 World Edition BB. I love the today theme, but it makes me mad when it doesn't update the messages! I'll get a sms messages, and then a while later if i get anymore, they dont show up under messages, it still will show the old message that i have already read. It's driving me crazy

if there is anyway i can make the messages refresh when i get a new one, or have already opened the message...please help!
    04-23-08 05:41 PM
    Not sure why you're having this problem. Mine has always updated.

Make sure you've set the sms and messages to combine in the same folder (messages - options - general options) this setting can be theme specific and likely the today theme you're using only monitors "messages" and not sms if their split.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 10:29 PM
    I am currently having the same trouble. My messages updated fine until yesterday when I installed the latest version of the OS. Now, if they update at all, only one message appears, and it will show up at the bottom of the list (position 2 on the Today theme).

I have been searching for this issue for a while and this is the first instance of it that I have run across.
    04-25-08 02:46 PM
    I fixed the issue by loading a different theme, then reloading the "today" theme. Now everything operates as it used to.
    04-29-08 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD