I hope I'm not reposting a similar question sorry if i am, i looked all over.

First i set my theme to iberry and then went a head to maxmem to remove all the other themes but when i do it it sets my theme back to BB Dimension and I can no longer change my theme. So:
    1) Is there away to remove the default theme with out using MaxMem?

2) How do I change my theme at this point since everytime i install a theme it shows up under option>applications but nothing under option>theme?
    10-10-09 07:11 AM
    I hope I'm not reposting a similar question sorry if i am, i looked all over.

First i set my theme to iberry and then went a head to maxmem to remove all the other themes but when i do it it sets my theme back to BB Dimension and I can no longer change my theme. So:
    1) Is there away to remove the default theme with out using MaxMem?

2) How do I change my theme at this point since everytime i install a theme it shows up under option>applications but nothing under option>theme?
    You never want to delete the default theme as many 3rd party themes need that default to function.
    10-10-09 07:23 AM
    This comes up about once every 2 weeks. Here is the last time I answered the question. My response is post #11 http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/832...themes-329262/.
    10-10-09 07:32 AM
    So if i removed my default theme iBerry theme won't work? I was trying to make more Free file space by removing all else themes and sticking with iberry only.
    10-10-09 07:39 AM
    So if i removed my default theme iBerry theme won't work? I was trying to make more Free file space by removing all else themes and sticking with iberry only.
    Not a good idea.
    10-11-09 04:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD