What's up people?! It's your man The Z Man bringing you 2 new themes: BlackThunder and WhiteLightning.

BlackThunder ( )features 2 rows of tabs on the homescreen with the bottom tabs fully customizeable. The bottom row also plusates when you're hovering over a selected item.

The difference between the 81xx and 83xx version is that there are SEVEN TABS on the bottom versus the five pictured.

WhiteLightning ( )features 1 row of 4 customizable icons. It also has 2 hidden icons, 1 for profiles and 1 for callog.

** I have 2 versions of each theme available: 4.2.2 - 4.3 and 4.5
    The only difference between the 2 is that the 4.2.2 - 4.3 version doesn't make use of 2 different backgrounds, one for the homescreen and one for the icon screen. **

Pick Up Your Copy Here

11-25-08 12:35 PM
    One of the first themes I actually like. Can you make it for the 88XX v4.2.1.79? AT&T hasn't released a newer OS version for the 88XX yet. Unless I'm mistaken. A distinct possibility.
    Thanks!
    11-26-08 03:12 PM
    Bought the BlackThunder, pretty solid theme. I like the carbon fibre background and the clock is amazing. Have you considered making a today version? That would make it perfect!
    11-27-08 12:09 AM
    Yah, I love the BlackThunder theme.. Got a today version of it?
    02-26-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD