Hello, I installed a new theme named "lush" recently on my blackberry 8800 (OS 4.5.0.188) recently and now i am unable to open the link which plays the youtube videos in my blackberry browser is there any way i can play youtube videos without deleting this theme because everything else works fine and I love this theme can any body help me please.
    06-22-11 04:28 PM
    If it works when you change the theme back, you'll need to contact the theme creator.
    06-23-11 03:00 PM
    Well i figured out that this is not theme specific,
    i was only able to play videos again by wiping my set but this problem recurs again if i Install opera, google maps, and other apps simultaneously by desktop software however if i do it one by one it works fine.

It has happened again and I am tired of wiping my phone again and again, is it due to some app? i have Google maps,Opera 6,snaptu and streaming radio installed.

The main problem is watch video link that stops working,everything else is fine the other links open in BB browser but not video streaming links.

Can anyone help me with this please.
    06-23-11 05:04 PM
    Well,I got it working the problem was due to opera mini 6 it killed the link between the bb browser and media player uninstalled opera and everything is fine now anyway thanks saudadeii for responding.
    06-29-11 02:18 PM
    Hai ,

I know just for You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video ...

Thanks.
    03-13-14 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD