While setting up the sounds under my profiles, I noticed how LOUD the tones are even under low. There's people 4-5 offices down that can hear my e-mail alerts and my phone ring with all the doors shut and their radio's playing in their offices. I was worried that I was going to have the 8830 bug where I would miss calls from not hearing the ringer. Now I'm legally deaf in my right ear and these things will make me completely deaf if I put them on loud.

Looks like tonight I'll be looking for some tunes that's softer so I won't be waking the neighbors or having another stroke in the middle of the night when a level 1 message comes in from work.
    10-03-07 02:19 PM
    While setting up the sounds under my profiles, I noticed how LOUD the tones are even under low. There's people 4-5 offices down that can hear my e-mail alerts and my phone ring with all the doors shut and their radio's playing in their offices. I was worried that I was going to have the 8830 bug where I would miss calls from not hearing the ringer. Now I'm legally deaf in my right ear and these things will make me completely deaf if I put them on loud.

Looks like tonight I'll be looking for some tunes that's softer so I won't be waking the neighbors or having another stroke in the middle of the night when a level 1 message comes in from work.

Boy wish it was like this on the verizon 8830 WE

I hope this can be fixed and updated loud tones on the loud profile
    10-04-07 10:44 AM
    Yes loud is really loud.
    I have my volume levels set at Medium and I think that's still pretty loud.
    10-04-07 04:36 PM
    Thank you BB for realizing that LOUD is good, you should(not)hear an iPhone...
    10-09-07 11:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD