Anyone know of a site where i can view a map of available world coverage as well as world data coverage? Obviously VZW has nothing...thanks.
    07-09-07 08:40 AM
    Most carrier websites, will have a section with this info. Example, Rogers have a GSM within Canada section, and a Outside of Canada section...
    07-09-07 08:48 AM
    Anyone know of a site where i can view a map of available world coverage as well as world data coverage? Obviously VZW has nothing...thanks.
    If you want the coverage that you get using the verizon sim you can go here...

Once you find the country you are going to and if the map does not come up, go hereand go to the carriers site in that country. Vodafone is the partner / part owner with verizon.

If you want to use another sim card for that country (like I do) go here and pick a country. Once you have picked a country, you can view the coverage for that particular carrier in that country in a map at the bottom of that page.

Navlin... Can you help me out with the links here bro. Im still not at 10 posts yet.
    Last edited by anon(153966); 07-09-07 at 09:26 AM.
    07-09-07 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD