Anyone ever been able to get an adapter that worked really well, so i can use my in ear bose ear phones with my bb8820 as a media player? for movies..music..etc.. i have 4gb microsd event ually getting a higher one looking at the 8 or even the 16. incredible what that have nowadays. well anyways, any help is useful. thx!
    10-15-08 10:47 PM
    I ordered the ~$10 headphone adapter from the Crackberry.com store just last week. Got it last night and it is working like a champ. I've seen reports that you need to plug your headphones into the adapter before you plug the adapter into the blackberry..

It does make an annoying buzz sounds for like 1-2 seconds before the sound comes through when you first plug it in, and sometimes it starts up in mono with sounds only on the left side, but usually a quick unplug-replug fixes that.

I rocked out to some Led Zeppelin in my car all the way to work this morning coming straight out of my 8820. Video seems to work well also!

They also have a ~$15 that says it does the same thing. I'm unsure if buying that one would have resolved the issues I mentioned above.

I was going to provide a link, but the forum software seems to be blocking me from posting any links since I haven't posted 10 messages yet. Kind of silly. I registered just to respond to your post. Anyway, go to the store, tell it that you have an 8820, and look in the headphones section. You should see the two devices I'm talking about.

Hope this helps...

Mojoski
    10-28-08 01:34 PM
    Great advice and help Mojoski!! And Seidio offers an adapter as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 01:41 PM
    I got a stereo headset off of Ebay for $1.49 made by Samsung that also doubles as a handsfree device. It works perfectly!!!
    11-09-08 05:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD