This background noise issue with the 8830 is killing me! Does anyone use or know of a good headset to use to cut it out? I have tried several with no improvement. I would prefer wired, but does not have to be

Thanks in advance...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-07 11:29 AM
    I purchased the V-Moda Vibe Duo Nero yesterday from amazon. Should be here on Friday I think. I'll let you know how I think of it.
    12-05-07 12:33 PM
    I'm gonna be reviewing the Plantronics Voyager 815 and the Voyager 855. Stay tuned!
    12-05-07 01:03 PM
    Let me know what you guys think on your choices. I am pretty anxious to get a good headset that will cut the background noise...

Thanks,

PTM
    12-06-07 04:30 PM
    So i got my V-Moda Vibe Duo Nero. I havent tried talking on the phone yet, but audio wise, I think it is awesome. It has a nice bass for extra sound effects and very clear. It has a button to pick up call without reaching to your phone, but havent tried that out yet. Also, the button is able to pause music instead of reaching to your phone. Wire wise, it is awesome too. It doesn't get tangled easily compared to my Ipod in ear headphones. Cosmetically, it looks very very nice too. Comes with different size plug for better fitment in your ear, which comes in both black and white. It has a nice accent that is fashion forward. I haven't explored all the features on this yet. I also really like the fact that both ear pieces are the same length (yeah, I'm weird) instead of one being longer than the other. The jack itself (plated with 24k gold) is very stiff when plugged into the phone. Meaning it isnt easily pulled off. I know with other mp3 players, the plug easily comes off with a yank, this one isn't which is nice. Great product and I really really like it.

The only thing I did noticed as far as I know, is when you are on your phone book list, and you try to click the button to call, it doesn't work. I dont think its a big deal any who though.

I purchased this through Amazon since it was the only place I could find the Vibe Duo Nero (which as the button). The Vibe Duo doesnt have the botton and can be purchased at numerous location and sites.
    12-07-07 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD