I just got my blackberry curve 8330.. I get a text message for everything!! When I miss a call, when I get a voicemail, when I post on facebook, EVERYTHING!! how can i change this?
    06-18-09 12:07 PM
    I can help you with the texts from missed calls and voicemail... go into your call logs, (send button brings it up).
    Menu - Options - Call logging - change to NONE

Bye bye texts about missed calls, placed calls, received calls, and voicemail!

The Facebook logging I believe is changed through Facebook but I'm not sure so I cant give any advice on it....

Hope this helps.
    06-18-09 12:37 PM
    omg you are amazing!! thanks sooo much!!
    06-18-09 12:54 PM
    You're very welcome. Thats the great thing about this site, its usually pretty quick and easy to get answers!
    06-18-09 01:10 PM
    I can help you with the texts from missed calls and voicemail... go into your call logs, (send button brings it up).
    Menu - Options - Call logging - change to NONE

Bye bye texts about missed calls, placed calls, received calls, and voicemail!

The Facebook logging I believe is changed through Facebook but I'm not sure so I cant give any advice on it....

Hope this helps.
    Even with Call Logging set to None you will still continue to receive a text for a new Voicemail. No way around it that I have found.
    06-18-09 01:29 PM
    Thats a very good point. I forgot that i've had a problem with my voicemail and I never get any notifications, so thats probably why I dont get the message either The process above will still fix the missed calls and all though. Like I said, CB is THE place for all your BB needs!
    06-18-09 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD