Last night i was trying to download the new OS 4.5 for my phone because I just got it and it had OS 4.2. I installed the blackberry desktop software from the CD that I was given then i went to Blackberry.com to get the 4.5 Desktop Software, i downloaded that and everything was working fine. I plugged my phone in, everything was uploading fine then it finished and said that something had gone wrong (i don't remember what it said) I procedded to turn my phone on, the hourglass come up and then the screen went white with a black bar on top. So i took the battery out and left it out for about 30 minutes, i put it back in and the same thing happened. Any help?

Thank you in advanced

EDIT: Thanks for the help but I went to a sprint store and they said that my LCD screen was broken and so was my charging port. Thanks for the help though.
    Last edited by ksoares15; 05-14-09 at 08:50 PM.
    05-13-09 08:50 AM
    i'd let it sit a while with the hourglass going. it might be trying to revert to the old os. it takes about an hour to upgrade the os so it might take a bit longer to restore an old one. i don't know though, thats just a guess. does your comp recognize it? maybe the BB desktop software can restore the backup it makes before it upgrades
    05-13-09 05:07 PM
    05-13-09 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD