So I use the apploader to upload some new themes...and it tells me it needs to update some files or soemthing, I let it run...

ANd it wiped out my blackberry. now the screen is white, and all it says is Blackberry Platform 2.4.0.67

when i try to connect usb to the computer, desktop manager says disconnected...i can't even fix the problem
    01-23-08 02:46 AM
    Download and install the OS for your BlackBerry. Open Desktop Manager, connect the device, and install the OS. During the install, it will give you the option to do a backup (thus not losing data)...
    01-23-08 08:04 AM
    Yeah, the problem is when I connect the Blackberry, Desktop manager still says the device is disconnected...is that possible?
    01-23-08 08:23 AM
    Ok, I'm not sure what I did. I downloaded the OS off the AT&T site, and my desktop manager was the one that came with the CD. At taht point it still was not reading my BB.

So I downloaded the new 4.2.2 service pack 2, installed that, and reinstalled the OS. And I plugged it in, it still said disconnected...but for whatever reason I clicked on apploader...and voila...it started reinstalling all the software.

Thanks for the help! If I could hi five you I would.
    01-23-08 02:26 PM
    LOL - Glad you got it working! Nothing worst that one's beloved device not working...
    01-23-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD