Hello everyone, this is my first post, but i hope the crowd is nice enough to point me in the right direction.

Anyway, my girl has a 8800 and out of nowhere... her phone starts typing "Qeqeqeqeeqeqe" on and on and on. I figured she jammed the keys down... so i was thinking of taking it apart or at least seeing if the keys come off.

Well... before i could do anything to her phone... it starts turning off at random. And now the red light on the top right just flashes... Usually about once ever 3 seconds... but it does change its speed as well.

I called tmobile... they adv i do a software upgrade. So i went over to my friends house cause i only have a mac. And everything seemed to be going well, it errors saying it could not reconnect to phone, and aborts. I figured, the battery died.

So now i have it charging... when i plugged it in, i got a little message pretty much letting me know the phone is empty... and now it just simply will not turn on.

So now im back to nothing but a randomly blinking red light on the top right.

Any help would be great. Before i go spend my money on a new battery... id like some advice.

Also, anyone heard of that "QEQEQEQEQQEEEQQEE..." thing?
    Last edited by IvanC; 09-04-07 at 09:15 PM. Reason: title adjustment
    09-04-07 04:55 PM
    Also, its a pain going to my friends house to try this update again. I am new to the blackberry and new to my ibook. Is there anyway i can do this update on my mac?
    09-04-07 04:58 PM
    If i run an emulator like VMware or the such... does that come with a little version of windows or something like that. Or would i have to buy an emulator then buy a windows product.
    09-04-07 05:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD