I don't know about you guys/girls but i hate the blackberry's browser i just simply don't like it... my question was does anyone know what other web browsers i can download ( OTHER THAN OPERA MINI ) ???
    08-31-08 05:22 AM
    I think the native browser and OM are the only two that are available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 05:52 AM
    I don't know about you guys/girls but i hate the blackberry's browser i just simply don't like it... my question was does anyone know what other web browsers i can download ( OTHER THAN OPERA MINI ) ???
    Those are the only choices at the moment. Your wap viewing problem could be due to having the wrong browser settings. The default settings don't work well. For better performance on wap pages, you should check all the boxes in Options / Browser Configuration. "Support Style Sheets" is critical for the wapforums pages to display properly.

Here's a relevant link: How to Access Crackberry from my Blackberry
    08-31-08 08:41 AM
    Yea you should do the options for browsing on the web with the BB browser I'm loving it right now thanks for the tips!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 02:03 PM
    Anybody have issues with certain pages not being able to load/run scripts? Wondering it that's a settings issue too? I use my bb to check in on southwest air quite often and my 8830 hangs quite often when trying to fire some sort of script. Popping the battery is the only fix...suggestions?
    08-31-08 04:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD