After using Google Map, VZ Navigator is erroring.

I think the Google Map's LBS might be causing problems.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    12-27-07 04:14 PM
    yeah i get an error message telling me to restart vz navigator, and even when i exit out and even restart the phone, it still won't work...anyone have a solution?
    12-27-07 06:01 PM
    Save your money and don't use VZNavigator.
    12-27-07 07:32 PM
    Save your money and don't use VZNavigator.
    X2 on saving your money. VZNavigator is a WASTE of money.
    12-28-07 01:51 AM
    Yep, the longer people buy into that POS program the longer it'll take Verizon to give us GPS for free. People will never learn.
    12-28-07 09:54 AM
    Yep, the longer people buy into that POS program the longer it'll take Verizon to give us GPS for free. People will never learn.
    I just got my Blackberry two days ago and love VZnavigator! What's wrong with it? Is there another way to use the GPS with it? If so, where can I learn more about this? Thanks.
    12-28-07 11:41 PM
    I just got my Blackberry two days ago and love VZnavigator! What's wrong with it? Is there another way to use the GPS with it? If so, where can I learn more about this? Thanks.
    I just love how innocent you seem. Verizon loves those kind of customers so that they can pull the wool over your eyes and pretend they are giving you the best possible solutions while in actuality they are not. If you want to know the truth maybe you should pick one of the options below. A quick Google search for Verizon 8830 GPS Disable will also show you the truth as well. Rememer, I can only show you the truth.

Pill

or

Pill
    12-29-07 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD