How do I get the phone number to show from the voice mail message? I can retrieve it from the message, but it would be nice to have it show up on the log.
    07-16-08 08:53 PM
    How do I get the phone number to show from the voice mail message? I can retrieve it from the message, but it would be nice to have it show up on the log.
    If someone leaves me a voice message, the call shows up as a missed call in my call log and the messages folder, unless I was out of the service area when the call was made. In that case, I won't get any indication of the missed call, and the voice mail icon may show up an hour or more after the call. But otherwise, I do get the phone number in the call log.

There are two settings that you need to check. Press the green phone button, then Menu/Options/Call Logging. The choices are Missed Calls, All Calls, or None. This setting controls whether missed calls show up in your Messages List. I have Missed Calls selected. I get a message in the messages folder that shows the number and name (if in my address book) for missed calls.

Under General Options, check your choice for Phone List View. I have Most Recent. You may have one of the other three options. If so, change it to Phone List View.

Let us know if these settings solve your problem.
    07-16-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD