I just started playing around with the Voice Dialing feature. OK maybe it's because I have a cold and I am all congested, but I can't seem to get the voice dialing to call the right number. I have an address book entry listed as, "Julie"; I have another listed as "Judy *LASTNAME*." Even if I say the full name of Judy *LASTNAME*, it still dials Julie. THIS COULD GET ME INTO A LOT OF HOT WATER if I think I am calling one woman and end up calling a different one. I cannot for the life of me remember Julie's last name. LOL I thought that maybe that might help get the voice dialing better. (I'll work on finding out her last name without letting her know that I forgot it) but in the mean time, has anyone figued out some good tips and tricks for making the voice dialing work better? Is there a way to assign words to address book entries? I was thinking maybe I could use code names and assign them to address book entries? IE, Saying "Friday" = Calling "Julie" and Saturday = Judy *LASTNAME*. Any advice, aside from dumping one of these women, would be helpful.
    08-16-07 11:17 PM
    I had a similar issue (having an accent doesn't help)...

go to options / voice dialling / sensitivity - adjust it, test it, adjust it, test it, etc, etc...
    08-17-07 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD