Help! I have a new '09 Mercedes C300 sports sedan, with the built-in Bluetooth. My BB 8830 works fine with it, EXCEPT that I cannot (a) upload my address book to the MBZ system, nor can I (b) activate my BB 8830 "Voice Dialing" over the car's speakers (Voice Dialing does work fine with a simple Bluetooth headset, so this is an MBZ issue, I think).

As a result, there is no effective way to access my BB 8830 address book in the car (unless I key in on the BB 8830 itself, and thereby crash my car). What is wrong here? Have I run into a limitation of the MBZ C300, and I should shut up, or is there a workaround? Nobody in tech support at Verizon or Rim seems to be able to help me.
    12-18-08 11:12 PM
    Hello - any resolution on this? I have same problem. MB says talk to carrier. Carrier says talk to MB.
    02-13-09 10:37 AM
    I had the same problem with my 8330, I had to delete the connection and find the bluetooth connection again. After going through the initial steps again (entering PW for MB) I was able to transfer my phone book.
    05-08-09 07:30 PM
    Help! I have a new '09 Mercedes C300 sports sedan, with the built-in Bluetooth. My BB 8830 works fine with it, EXCEPT that I cannot (a) upload my address book to the MBZ system, nor can I (b) activate my BB 8830 "Voice Dialing" over the car's speakers (Voice Dialing does work fine with a simple Bluetooth headset, so this is an MBZ issue, I think).

As a result, there is no effective way to access my BB 8830 address book in the car (unless I key in on the BB 8830 itself, and thereby crash my car). What is wrong here? Have I run into a limitation of the MBZ C300, and I should shut up, or is there a workaround? Nobody in tech support at Verizon or Rim seems to be able to help me.

I can help you transfer your 8330 blackberry address book to your benz and may be able to do other blackberrys models address books to your 08 or 09 C300 or C350 for $50.00. You can pay by Paypal. For ? please send me a message to mcharpi at gmail dot com for questions. Basically how it would work is you would send payment to the address above and in your notes you will need to write your year and model of your mercedes along with the model number of your blackberry and your phone number and when would be a good time to call you (Needs to be from 12pm-5 pm Monday-Friday EST). For example 09 c300 with blackberry 8330 and 843 333 3333 12 pm est july 15....Once I receive payment I will call you at the time specified.
    07-15-09 10:00 AM
    please don't pay anyone for this simple fix. Go to mbworld.org and do a search. Its' been asked and answered multiple times
    07-16-09 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD