Is there a way to get the BB to look at full websites and to download larger email attachments (like movie files)?

The iphone web browser is incredible, I want it on my BB!
    07-18-07 11:10 AM
    Is there a way to get the BB to look at full websites and to download larger email attachments (like movie files)?

The iphone web browser is incredible, I want it on my BB!
    Kind of but not really. You can do the desktop view in the browser which will show you the whole web page. It ain't gonna be like an iPhone though. As far as the email attachment size, there is a limit, and as far as I know there is no way around it.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-18-07 11:23 AM
    Your best best is Opera Mini, which displays pages in their full glory, albeit with several plugins and embedded media features not present. Point your BB Browser to mini.opera.com/beta and download beta version 4. Opera Mini 3.1 is their standard right now, and although it's better at rendering pages than the BB Browser, they're still not full pages and run into errors all of the time. Out of personal use though, I highly encourage the beta of Opera Mini for when you absolutely need "real" browsing.
    07-18-07 05:50 PM
    Hi -
    I've been trying to download the Bible from Olive Tree.com to my new Curve 8230 and keep getting error messages. Has anyone else out there tried downloading from this site? It worked perfectly on my 7290.
    Lacey
    10-25-07 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD