I am not big into "texting" so I have my SMS incoming messages blocked in the firewall settings. It is showing that 5 messages have been blocked. Is there a log somewhere that I can view to see the blocked messages, or rather what number they came from?
    11-15-07 08:46 AM
    i do not believe that this is possible ... your firewall just prevents your message from showing up on your device ... so it tells the server that it recieved it so the server will stop trying to send ... and you loose the message ...
    11-15-07 08:59 AM
    OK, that's what I figured, so my next question is, can I dissable the SMS so that someone trying to send me a message will see that it is not going through?
    11-15-07 09:12 AM
    OK, that's what I figured, so my next question is, can I dissable the SMS so that someone trying to send me a message will see that it is not going through?
    I don't think that you can do this. I myself am not big on texting so I called customer service and had them block text messages. However by having an unlimited data plan I can still receive sms text. I called back to tell them that I still received them and they said that unlimited sms is included in my data plan. So when I receive them I just delete asap. If you are not paying for a pkg for text message you may be still getting charged per text message even though you blocked them on your bb. So call to find out before you receive an outrageous bill. I don't mind getting sms's because I'm not going to text back anyways and it's included with my data plan.
    11-15-07 01:12 PM
    Awww, come on, you sure you wanna cancel your ability to text, you never know when you might use it!

Papa Johns now offers text message ordering!! You can order a pizza by just texting them! lol
    11-15-07 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD