ok, so i've got a pearl and i want to put a movie on it. i downloaded the 1.13.07 of the Blackberry Video Converter i got every thing i save it to my comp. typed ".avi" got it to save then i put it on my pearl but then i get a messege that says "error playing" and a pop up thing on my pearl's screen saying "the media being played is of an unsupported format".....somebody please help me!?!? ill be lookin on this alot
    10-16-07 07:28 PM
    I have AT&T 8800 w/ 4 GB memory card. I have converted several complete movies with Seabyrd's software...transferred them to the memory card...and they work perfectly.

Thanks for the software. Very cool app.
    10-27-07 10:40 AM
    i'll be downloading this once i get my SD card. hopefully I'll win on crackberry.
    12-26-07 09:31 PM
    I have tried numerous dvd's but none work how are you guys doing this with store bought dvd's or is it just not possible to rip an encrpted dvd?
    12-27-07 06:17 AM
    i'm trying it now with The Devil Wears Prada... wish me luck.
    how long should it take for me to say "okay, this is taking too long?"
    12-27-07 06:40 PM
    Okay, so this didn't work for me at all last night. I went through it in the most basic settings imaginable. That DOS like thing opened up, and the progress line at the bottom counted up to 100% after about 90 minutes. After that, it started going up to 102%. After it hit 114% I figured "what the hell? it's gotta be done, right?" wrong. I hit Okay, renamed it to .avi, and tried transferring it, and I got an error. I tried playing it on my PC and it wouldn't work either.

I then tried again and let it run overnight from about 1am to 7am. I checked in the morning and it was at 188% and going strong. What am I doing wrong? and are there any alternatives?
    12-28-07 12:53 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD