with page plus dowloaded new os and lost my primary browser I do however have my bolt browser working how can I restore my original browser? I am recistered and still no browser I do have a generic data plan with verizon (page Plus)
    01-02-10 05:16 PM
    try to reload your os, and even redownload it, you might have missed some browser files (?) or so when downloading, i would definatly bbsak it and retry
    01-02-10 05:35 PM
    try to reload your os, and even redownload it, you might have missed some browser files (?) or so when downloading, i would definatly bbsak it and retry
    okay will try it again but I have to say it stopped working two days ago then I downloaded new os and lost everything including icon in advanced options it says no browser config and itried to reload service books no luck $#@&^//

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 07:03 PM
    resend your service books to activate bowser...this is standard procedure any time you update OS.
    01-03-10 11:54 AM
    hey the guys at pageplus really helped me out he fixed my browser in two minutes ...Thanks for helping
    01-12-10 02:48 PM
    Shawn...can you explain what he did? I have the same service (Pageplus) and a 8830. I was fine until I updated my blackbery via desktop manager, then NO browser and cant get it back at all. I deleted ALL of my service books and then tried to undelete, but CANNOT undelete them!!!! I really need my phone back the way it was before the update.
    01-14-10 09:46 PM
    Shawn...can you explain what he did? I have the same service (Pageplus) and a 8830. I was fine until I updated my blackbery via desktop manager, then NO browser and cant get it back at all. I deleted ALL of my service books and then tried to undelete, but CANNOT undelete them!!!! I really need my phone back the way it was before the update.
    u just got to enable legacy mode on ur bb and push the service books urself. if u need help just contact me.
    Last edited by danchik89; 02-09-10 at 01:45 PM.
    02-09-10 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD