02-09-11 01:01 PM
31 12
tools
    or get crackmem....
    10-10-09 11:11 AM
    Any ideas for an 8330 with v4.5.0.77? I cna get as far as start/computer/c:/program files/common files/research in motion/ but then there is no /shared. Any ideas? I am really tired of her telling me to say a command whenever I try to dial a phone call or answer my phone.
    I have the Curve 8330 too and I also did not have a "shared" folder. I downloaded MaxMem from my BB browser and it deleted Voice Dialing in just a few simple steps. My BB is rebooting now, after deleting the VAD files.....will post again if there's a problem, but so far I'm happy. No more pesky voice dialing activating itself every time I get a text, BBM, or phone call!!!
    02-28-10 11:26 AM
    If you don't have a shared folder, it's because you don't have your BlackBerry OS installed on your PC. MaxMem should work for you, but you probably want to install your OS at some point.
    02-28-10 06:46 PM
    If you don't have a shared folder, it's because you don't have your BlackBerry OS installed on your PC. MaxMem should work for you, but you probably want to install your OS at some point.
    Oh ok.... I'll have to check out some forums on how to do that. Thanks Jeff
    02-28-10 07:46 PM
    It's easy. Find your carrier here BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites, find your device, and download the OS to your PC desktop. It'll be an exe file. Double-click the exe and it'll install on your PC. Note that the OS you'll get from Sprint will be their latest official release for your device. It may be newer than what's on your phone. If it is, when you run the App Loader it will upgrade your phone to the new OS.

The CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure that's linked in my sig explains all this in detail and is an excellent reference.
    02-28-10 07:54 PM
    does anybody know how to turn the voice key off using OS-6
    02-09-11 01:01 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD