The interface looks cool right now. I haven't tried anything as of yet. I am trying to find the HTML option for the email. Oh, I am using the Rogers OS as well. Deleted the vendor file, plugged in my BB accessed the database and the rest was history...

I am a cool kid now
    11-06-08 08:23 PM
    I'll live vicariously through you. I'm too chicken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-08 08:53 PM
    Just take the plunge. I did and have up regrets as of now. Believe if some are to come about I will be the first to say something. Hit me up on bb messenger if you have any more questions.
    11-06-08 10:54 PM
    Thanks for the hand and support. I might take you up on that.

11-06-08 11:04 PM
    No need to fear from OS update...
    I'm using Rogers OS on my T-mobile 8820 for a very long time, and no problems so far, and I can enjoy my 8GB MicroSD card too.
    That alone makes it a worthy try.
    11-07-08 06:38 AM
    Well, you guys are making really good cases. I know I'm actually considering it after being prepared to wait.

11-07-08 09:35 AM
    Well, you guys are making really good cases. I know I'm actually considering it after being prepared to wait.

You should do it. I was very sciddish about doing it but i went ahead and bit the bullet. I was able to get everything that i was looking for...meaning HTML emails, smoother performance, and very nice interface.

Oh yeah, youtube and WiFi works for me. I am glad that I have had minimal to no problems as of yet.
    11-07-08 05:01 PM
    Are you seeing more memory? I've heard that you also gain more free file space.

11-07-08 08:40 PM
    I have noticed the difference in my available memory. I am still very impressed by the new OS.
    11-07-08 09:34 PM
    How much? How many millions, I hope, are we talkiing here?

11-07-08 11:58 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD