ive heard talk and rumors...
    09-04-07 11:26 PM
    I want one too!!

Any info????
    09-05-07 05:25 PM
    i see they closed my thread in the curve forum....i was under the impression that the 8800 and the curve were to different phones...and as i have access to both phones i asked in 2 different forums....why not just tell me you dont know the answer to my question instead of ignoring it and simply telling me to not double post....technically its NOT a double post
    09-06-07 06:56 PM
    I had a nintendo emulator i got off pin stack, but it was really.. umm.. trash. the games weren't centered properly, and the controls to actually play the games were absolutely illogical. Great idea in theory, and will likely be pulled off better as someone learns to develop a better one, but the thing available now is a waste of time.
    09-07-07 06:29 PM
    i see they closed my thread in the curve forum....i was under the impression that the 8800 and the curve were to different phones...and as i have access to both phones i asked in 2 different forums....why not just tell me you dont know the answer to my question instead of ignoring it and simply telling me to not double post....technically its NOT a double post
    Technically don't try and get smart with me or you won't be posting anything here.
    09-07-07 06:31 PM
    Brilliant, 1-Nil to Kasperapd...
    09-07-07 07:05 PM
    Seems to me he has a legitimate point... Two different phones, two different posts, but the Mods will always be right and you will be wrong.
    09-08-07 09:46 PM
    Technically don't try and get smart with me or you won't be posting anything here.
    So i guess since you didnt have anything to say you have to use your power as a "MOD" to threaten me...good going agent smith...just answer the question or k.i.m...i posted with logic. If my logic was off you could have simply explained it to me as i am a newbie to this forum...your feelings just got hurt thats all...nobody was getting "smart" with you...or is that hard to understand all the way down there in texas???

oh and to navilyn...putting the battery in some ones back does NOT become you...fall back

b e z
    Last edited by chill636; 09-09-07 at 11:24 PM.
    09-09-07 11:20 PM
    So i guess since you didnt have anything to say you have to use your power as a "MOD" to threaten me...good going agent smith...just answer the question or k.i.m...i posted with logic. If my logic was off you could have simply explained it to me as i am a newbie to this forum...your feelings just got hurt thats all...nobody was getting "smart" with you...or is that hard to understand all the way down there in texas???

oh and to navilyn...putting the battery in some ones back does NOT become you...fall back

b e z
    I'm not making threats. It called using some common sense about your posts. You tried to circumvent the forum rules when you didn't get an answer in one forum, and rephrased your same question in another forum. DOUBLE POSTING. It is not allowed. I shouldn't have to explain it to you, as you should've read the Forum Rules. My feelings are not hurt at all, I have better things to do than argue with you, and this will be the last of it.
    09-09-07 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD