Hi all, I am using the latest PocketMac SyncManager v4.1.25 to sync my 8830 to my Entourage email client. Within this new version of PocketMac you are able sync music and photos from the iTunes and iPhoto apps to the device. I have been using a 1gig Sandisk Micro memory card in my BB and I have confirmed the device does recognize the card. However, when in PocketMac and after I click on the iPhoto tab I notice a message that says: Feature Unavilable No media card present.

I thought the memory card is a media card. After all, I have saved pictures that have been attached to incoming emails to the card yet I can seem to use the PocketMac sync from iPhoto.

Am I missing something?

Thx
    09-03-08 09:51 PM
    Is the phone set to mass storage mode? When I plug my bb into my mac a disk with no name appears

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 07:22 AM
    My phone was set to mass storage mode. However, what wasn't set was another field call "When Connected". That was set to "N". When I set it to "Y", than my PocketMac app reconized the media card. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
    09-05-08 11:54 AM
    i am having trouble syncing itunes to the blackberry from my mac. media sync appears to be just for pc's. with pocketmac everything looks to be happening correctly but then i cannot find the songs in the music files. I have changed the format to mp3 by burning songs onto a disc. any hints out there???
    09-05-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD