I have my email syncing with my work address (we use outlook) and everything has been working great. Recently I upgraded from the curve to the 8800, however, and everytime I flag a message (or make any changes at all to it) it gets sent to my phone (others who have curve have the same problem, but when I did that did not hapen). Any ideas what may be causing this or how to fix it?

Thanks!
    01-27-09 02:13 PM
    I have my email syncing with my work address (we use outlook) and everything has been working great. Recently I upgraded from the curve to the 8800, however, and everytime I flag a message (or make any changes at all to it) it gets sent to my phone (others who have curve have the same problem, but when I did that did not hapen). Any ideas what may be causing this or how to fix it?

Thanks!
    See if this thread helps.

Welcome to CB.
    01-27-09 02:15 PM
    That helps out a lot with another question I had, but I'm not sure how that would apply to this question.

Basically every time I flag a message in Outlook it gets re-sent to my phone. That never happened with my Curve.
    02-05-09 09:56 AM
    Also, when I had my curve it was synced to my google email address. If I hit 'delete from mailbox and handheld' it actually deleted the email on both. When I choose that option on the 8800 it only deletes it on the phone.

Is the curve just better at email?
    02-10-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD