I am in the process of switching to a Macbook Pro. Nice computer but if I can't get all my Outlook info and BB to sync then it is a $3100 way to look at the internet. I am so beyond frustrated at this point. My newest irk is that I can't sync my calender that i have in 3rd party software (Entourage) with my BB. PocketMac is installed but gives me an error that it is "Unable to connect to the BB (error 1) skipping."

What the heck do I do now? Any advice would be great.
    06-02-08 09:55 AM
    This has been covered several times you might want to take a look at this post.

The search button is your friend.
    06-02-08 12:05 PM
    I did a search - didn't come up with this particular fix however. FYI...it doesn't work either.

Thanks for the smart-*** reply on a Monday.
    06-02-08 03:29 PM
    I gots a mac, and yeah the sync software is weak at best. They are making a full desktop solution, but it may be awhile.

You have the option of running boot camp on your new mac, and load windows on it. Then you will be able to sync with that. Problem is you'll have to make your entourage sync with outlook on windows. Kind of a pain to do, but it can be done...

Go completely i-net style. Google calendar! Then you're set.
    06-02-08 05:10 PM
    I did a search - didn't come up with this particular fix however. FYI...it doesn't work either.

Thanks for the smart-*** reply on a Monday.
    You're welcome. If you're using Entourage 2008 (don't know because you didn't tell us what version you're using), you'll see in this post that it isn't compatible with PocketMac and the solution to your problem.

The search button is amazing.
    06-02-08 09:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD