Hi All,
    I have successfully enabled gprs and BB Browser (I am not on BIS/BES), i use data via gprs enabled BB 8830

But every time i swap another sim..(Read Different service provider) swap another sim and Service book gone.. any solution..??,Then i have to re-load service books again through "legacy Restore" mode, though i can surf through opera 4.2 and bolt 1.6 and can do teether via PC.. But i cant see and use BB Browser until i Reload service books.

I am Using Windows XP SP
    Desktop Manager 4.7
    BB 8830 With 4.5.135

Help required.. As i do Swap my sim's as per my roaming requirements.

Thanx and Regards
    12-23-09 04:51 AM
    41 views and not even a single solution...
    12-24-09 02:34 AM
    hey guys.. if the solution for the above problem is there in the forum then pls someone post the link.. (though i have search all, but cant find any), Moderators .. seniors.. experts pls help.. :|
    12-25-09 03:47 AM
    Unless you have BIS/BES you will have to live with restoring your service books each time you change SIM's. With BIS/BES you would resend the service books and have them restored. Without BIS/BES it has to be done through BB Desktop Manager.
    12-25-09 12:22 PM
    Wht if I some way I go to the folder where service books are kept in the device.. And then copy and keep a zip folder of sevice book in that folder.. And whenever required then just unzip the files from the folder there itself and I'm done....is it possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-09 02:31 PM
    Can't be done that way. Has to be done with the restore method and BBDM.

12-26-09 08:46 PM
    : ( , anyways .. thanx for ur replies.. i really appreciate that u gave ur time to understand my problem ang try to gime a solution..
    thanx...

( though i wana know more about this problem.. gime some guiding light or.. some related links..)
    12-27-09 01:01 PM
    I have the same problem, but no solution. I have to restire the SB using BDM every time I swap the SIM. The problem is my mini USB doesn't work properly on the device itself. I also tried to store the SB for browser on media card, but that won't restore the SB automatically.
    This is a big problem for me as I don't use BIS/ BES. I use my Sprint 8830 WE on GSM here in Asia.
    I searched everywhere, but without a PC with BDM, no solution.

12-27-09 01:01 PM
    WTF.. where are experts.....If they really wana call them .. come here join us....
    12-28-09 02:21 AM
    This is for Experts..>
    1. Why cant experts contribute a .jad file which should be a OTA and should contain all the famous service books so that ppl can save it on medi card and whenever required they can be called from Media card.

2. can't we simulate push/pull service book from some blog or forum.. where where we hve all the required books..

If my ideas sound weird.. pls forgive me .. i m just a novice,,..

Regards
    12-28-09 02:36 AM
    Hey... Where are experts .... Dr's .... Seniors... Super seniors... Abusers.. Etc.. Etc.. someone tel me with flate face that "its not possile" or rather " I don't know how to do it"

01-11-10 10:19 AM
    Heloooo.... Sombody... Here....
    01-16-10 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD