Do I need to keep it in, or can I make due without it? I pulled it out, but now I can't figure how to get it back in. I'm going by the picture of where it slides in, but it just doesn't feel right and I don't want to force it in. Any suggestions on how to put it in....if I really need it. BTW, I don't plan on leaving the country anytime soon. Thanks!
    04-25-08 08:38 PM
    You don't need it to use the Sprint network. I took it out because I got tired of the OS asking me if it wanted to check CDMA and GSM networks. I've been using it like that since last July with no problems.
    04-25-08 08:41 PM
    I got tired of the OS asking me if it wanted to check CDMA and GSM networks.
    That's one of the reasons why I just did. Thanks for the reply.
    04-25-08 08:43 PM
    I lost my SIM in NZ as I bought a prepaid one to use over there. Do I need the Sprint/Nextel SIM when I roam to different countries (outside the USA). Does the SIM identify the phone as a Sprint phone that has to be billed eventually to Sprint ?

If I need one where can I buy a replacement. Sprint told me tha tI need ot go to Blackberry to get one but I can't find anywhere to ask.

Would appreciate any help.

TIA.
    05-19-08 03:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD