Hi
    I have a BB 8800 and ever since I've had it, sometimes when SMS's come in and appear on the home screen under the Text/Media Messages title, even if the SMS is deleted they won't disappear unless I take out the SIM. I end up removing the SMS almost everyday to get rid of them. Sometimes a new SMS comes in and replaces the 'stuck' one on the homepage but same thing then happens to that one. Sometimes new ones come in but the 'stuck' one stays there and the only way I can view the new message is by actually going into the text list.

I have downloaded an updated version to v4.5.0.55 (platform 2.7.0.68) but it made no difference. I have spoken to vodafone and they were as much use as a fart in a spacesuit! Does anyone know how to get rid of this fault?

Thanks

Winniej
    08-01-09 01:12 PM
    I have experienced this issue many times.Here's what works for me on most occasions-

Open the 'stuck' message again, click BB menu, Mark Unread, click BB menu, Mark Read

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 03:18 PM
    I have experienced this issue many times.Here's what works for me on most occasions-

Open the 'stuck' message again, click BB menu, Mark Unread, click BB menu, Mark Read

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Aha! That works. Thank you so much. I wonder why it does it tho? Wonder if BB had a fix?

Thaks again.

Winnie
    08-01-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD