I am looking for an application that will allow me to schedule a SMS sending, at a specified time of the day with specified text on it. Anybody?
    07-09-07 09:31 AM
    SMS scheduler seems to be widely available for Palm device, but not found any for BlackBerry's. Hopefully someone else will be along shortly that has a solution...

I take it email is not an option? If yes, and you're on Exchange, you could set something from within Outlook. Since Outlook has the ability to send an email at a designated time...
    07-09-07 09:36 AM
    yeah no it must be sms, since some of my friend's phone carriers don't assign email address to their phones.
    07-09-07 09:41 AM
    Ah, I see.

Ps: like I said in my PM, please do not double post. I'll move this thread to the 8800 thread...
    07-09-07 09:47 AM
    uhhg sorry i didnt read i just started on this forum today, i apologize
    07-09-07 09:49 AM
    anybody? opinions? suggestions?
    07-10-07 12:33 PM
    I have never heard of, or seen anything like this for the BB. Sorry.
    07-10-07 12:39 PM
    Hi. I just posted this as a reply on another forum, but I guess I'll post it here too just in case people are interested.

There is a website called www dot ohdontforget dot com which I think is kinda what you are looking for. The only downside is that the SMS is sent from '[email protected]' instead of your number, but I guess you could sign the text so the recipient knows you're sending it. You input any mobile number, when you want the text to send, and what you want the text to say. I use it to send myself reminders all the time, and I see no reason why you couldn't use the site to send others messages. The interface is simple - you just type in "tomorrow, 6pm" or "now" or something like that for when you want the text sent. As I said, it's a very useful site. Hope this helps.
    07-10-07 12:48 PM
    wow awsome help!! i still wish i could do it from my blackberry as an add on
    07-10-07 03:01 PM
    I'm a newbie thinking of getting the Bold as my first BB. It would be great if the Bold could schedule SMS sending. Any updates on this thread?
    08-24-08 03:57 AM
    PDAStreet: News: BlackBerry: Schedule the Delivery of SMS Messages

looks like this just came out recently, and its only $5.
    02-18-09 08:43 PM
    thanks for chalewa, the app is usefull
    02-19-09 07:26 PM
    Hi Folks,

I am using this SMS Scheduler and it's good piece of software.

For some reason it doesn't allow you to send it to groupd that have been created on Blackberry.

Any ideas?
    03-09-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD