Calendar is set to weekly view and the arrow shows up when we are scrolling through the weeks/months to get to a certain date. The scroll button stops working when the blue icon appears.

Any ideas what the icon is or what it means?

Thanks,

Tammy
    03-31-08 01:21 PM
    Calendar is set to weekly view and the arrow shows up when we are scrolling through the weeks/months to get to a certain date. The scroll button stops working when the blue icon appears.

Any ideas what the icon is or what it means?

Thanks,

Tammy
    Are you synching to an Outlook calendar using Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES)? I normally use Agenda view. I switched to Week view to see if I could duplicate what you're describing. I got the blue arrow for a few seconds while the BB was creating the Week view for the first time. After that, I scrolled several months and did not see it again. I'm using BES and synching to Outlook 2003's calendar.
    03-31-08 08:07 PM
    Yup, using BES - same setup as you. When my end user first saw the arrow, my gut reaction was that the BB was simply catching up with her quick fingers.. Very high energy person! I'm going to go with that particularly since you were able to duplicate a bit. Thanks!!
    04-02-08 01:00 PM
    Glad to help. And welcome to the forum.
    04-02-08 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD