I am having problems with my agenda view displaying when I open the Calendar. Agenda is the default view. When I go to open it, there is a 15 - 20 second delay before the items are displayed. When I scroll through the list, the my BB 8830 WE displays one page, stops, then scrolls to display the next page, and this continues.

I have called Sprint and they had me do the ALT LGLG to erase the event log. I have also wiped the BB clean, reinstalled the O/S twice and it's still doing it. They finally told me tot take it to a service center, which when I called, they said they would send it to RIM for repair. I need and cannot be w/o my BB!

It seems that when I install my last backup, that's when it starts. I have 216 calendar entries, not syching to a server (all hand entries), and I keep my entries forever. Please help as this is so frustrating and I'm almost ready to call Blackberry and pay for the $50 incident.

Thanks so much for your help!
    Paula
    10-13-07 06:12 PM
    I am having the exact same problem. Everytime I open the calendar I have to wait 20-30 seconds and it says "Organizing Calendar". I don't have that many entries and only keep the last 15 days.
    02-16-08 09:59 PM
    Its been like that on all of my BB I think it's just the way agenda is.
    02-16-08 10:30 PM
    Change the view, and see what gives...

Also, in the options, "show X in agenda view, change it to no, and then try again...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-08 10:33 PM
    slow agenda view connected somehow to "restoring" stored data. Worked fine on my new BB, but because of a faulty keyboard, I returned my BB and was given a new replacement. When I "restored" my data using the Desktop Manager, not only was I missing some things, the agenda view took several seconds to load. Everything else works fine and only in agenda view does this happen. Switching the default "open in ..." from agenda to day avoids some of the frustration. But I want my agenda view!!!
    06-16-10 10:50 AM
    Hey, you have to stop using the Agenda view, I love the agenda view, but i found that hte "week view" is good for me and yeah, it stinks, but its way faster and there is none of the frustration i was having with agenda view.
    08-26-10 08:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD