how do i set up the opera mini for Sprint? It said that i have to configure the APN which i dont what to put in the APN section. I looked it up in the manual and there was no information on it. I just got my BB like yesterday so please be patient with this noob.

I only have the PV plan and did not get the BB data.
    Last edited by anster; 09-21-07 at 12:22 PM.
    09-21-07 12:12 PM
    I have not tried this yet, but I was looking for that info, Googled it, found it, and then found your post here. Try this:

Under APN, enter "wap.voicestream.com". Leave Username and Password blank. ...

Also, at the Opera Mini Website, it states you may need a data plan for it to work.
    03-15-09 12:29 AM
    So I just read up on this, and apparantly it does not apply for CDMA carriers (Sprint and Verizon) as there is no TCP sub-section of the advanced options list. But please direct me to the page of the 8330 that has the APN setup if I am mistaken.

I got it running, but keep getting these messages like
    Opera is trying to access a low level network resource-allow?

If anyone knows how to disable these or rather just let Opera surf without user feedback, any info would be appreciated. Nothing worse than one novice directing another...like the blind leading the blind. BB Guru-please help us!
    03-15-09 12:49 AM
    At my age, a 3 looks just like an 8. And that's on the PC. I think this BB will make me blind!!!!!!!

Excuse me, but I have an 8330, not 8830, so what I stated last may not apply to you. But may apply since we both have 8XXX series phones.
    03-15-09 12:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD