Hi all
    How do I separate my work email into a separate folder, as I have my two personal emails on my 8830? My work blackberry admin is clueless. Or do i have to somehow stop my personal emails from going to the messages box and only to their own folder? Can that be done?
    Any help would be appreciated...
    07-07-09 12:03 PM
    Open your email, and go to Options>General Options. Scroll down to where it says "SMS and Email Inboxes", and select Separate.
    07-07-09 01:22 PM
    That will just separate your emails from SMS though, right? My wife is wanting to "filter" her emails and have two folders between work and personal.
    07-07-09 03:53 PM
    Hi all
    How do I separate my work email into a separate folder, as I have my two personal emails on my 8830? My work blackberry admin is clueless. Or do i have to somehow stop my personal emails from going to the messages box and only to their own folder? Can that be done?
    Any help would be appreciated...
    By design, ALL messages go to the Messages Folder, as well as to their respective BIS inboxes. You can't turn this off. There is not a separate inbox for BES mail. BES only goes to the Messages Folder, where all the other mail also goes. So if you are on BES, there is no way to separate the Enterprise mail and the BIS mail. Some people choose to separate the SMS and email inboxes and hide the Messages folder. The other option (that I prefer) is to let the Message Folder be a one-stop-shop for all message traffic. I don't separate SMS and emails, and I hide the email inboxes. It's user preference, either way.

Here is a 3rd party app that will give you a BES mail box. I haven't used it. Empower your BlackBerry with HTML Email Viewer and BES MailBox
    07-07-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD