When I send/reply to messages from my BB device, it's not in the outlook sent box. Why's this?
    08-18-08 09:01 PM
    Are you on bis or bes?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 07:41 AM
    i'm on BIS with verizon
    08-21-08 11:25 AM
    The more I think about it that wouldn't work if you compose an email on a bb it will show on it not your pc because there is no transport to the pc from the bb. However you see email on both because of the push email of bis. I maybe way off on this but I think I am correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 11:33 AM
    i'm on BIS with verizon
    That would only show up in Outlook on BES - - won't happen on BIS

It is sorta similar to using your email providers online email site to send an email - that wouldn't show up in your Outlook either.

If it is an important email and you want a record of it in Outlook just carbon copy yourself when you send it.

One other possible solution for you - I am not familiar with Verizon's BlackBerry email set-up system on their web site, but I noticed that when I went into my tmobile site to set up the emails that I wanted the BlackBerry to work with there was an option there for setting up and automatic Blind Carbon Copy address so that each send you made with the BlackBerry on BIS was automatically copied to the address you put in the field - you could do that and specify the address that you have your Outlook on.

From my email set up page:
    "When you specify an Auto BCC email address, the BlackBerry� Internet Service automatically forwards a copy of email messages that you send from your BlackBerry device to the email address that you specify.

When you specify an Auto BCC email address, the BlackBerry� Internet Service automatically forwards a copy of email messages that you send from your BlackBerry device to the email address that you specify."
    Last edited by Dawg357; 08-21-08 at 12:11 PM.
    08-21-08 11:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD