I was playing around with my new 8830 WE, and blocked my incoming text messages (SMS). When I went back into it later on, it states that I have 25 blocked SMS messages.

I had gone to Options/Security Options/Firewall/ and I had enabled the status and had a check mark by SMS - When i discovered that it had blocked 25, I immediately unchecked and disabled, and my messages started coming through again.

My question is: The 25 that are listed as blocked - IS there anyway to retrieve those messages? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!
    09-29-07 08:24 AM
    hey dude! I have the same exact problem. Exact mine was blocked for months. I have 569 blocked msgs =( i really want to read them too.sdflkjsd;lks;sfd let me know if you find out. From what cingular says after speaking with them, they said its not recoverable even on thier end of the network. shhiet
    10-01-07 01:21 PM
    Most likely you wont be able to ever retrieve them. They were blocked by your device and bounced off into cyberspace never to be seen again. SMS isn't like email so the messages aren't really stored on a server somewhere - so to my knowledge you're out of luck on the ones you missed ... sorry.
    10-01-07 01:26 PM
    Same problem I had, looks like I've lost 3 months worth of texts I think that was about 150 AND i find out on my birthday that I haven't ever got a text, only emails

And I though everyone forgot
    10-10-07 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD