He all just got a 8820 and put a 4gig SD card in it. The phone can see the card and save files to it. However my computer will not in any case. Through Media Manager all i can see is device memory and with mass storage on i can't see anything either. In addition if i take the card out of the bb and plug it into my card reader, the card reader just times out. Any help would be appreciated.
    08-17-08 07:10 PM
    What OS Version are you using? Look it up in the table in this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/micr...c-cards-46673/ That will tell you if the card is compatible with your 8820.

Do you have your Media Card set up properly?
    Status / Options / Media Card
    Media Card Support: On
    Encryption Mode: your choice
    Mass Storage Mode Support: On
    Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Prompt

Finally, Media Manager and Mass Storage Mode are mutually incompatible. That's why you need to set the Auto Connect to Prompt. If you are using Media Manager, answer No at the prompt.
    08-17-08 07:30 PM
    i have spent all day trying to transfer a saved ringtone from my media card to my ringtones on my blackberry 8820. It is saved on the media card. I have blackberry manager for mac so can I not do this?
    07-21-12 11:02 PM
    I am using 10.5.8. Where is media manager? Is it on the mac or the blackberry? It let me save the song on the media card as a ringtone but it saves back onto the media card and I cannot find it to use it as a ringtone? It saved fine after I formatted the card. Everything is there, I just cannot get access to it to use it as a ringtone? Thanks for your quick reply.
    07-21-12 11:40 PM
    hi, my 8800 will not read sdhc or sd card, could the connection be faulty?
    02-09-13 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD