Are all the available trackball replacements more or less the same or are some better than others?

I replaced mine two weeks ago with one from Mobile Fun and i'll be honest, its pretty crap and is already going 'sluggish'

Where can I get a good one please?
    11-27-09 05:15 AM
    eBay is best place to look for.
    11-29-09 03:49 PM
    eBay is best place to look for.

Thanks for the response, I guess what I meant was which ones are the good ones? I've seen lots on eBay (and many other sites) are there better quality ones around or are the same?
    12-01-09 09:10 AM
    Are all the available trackball replacements more or less the same or are some better than others?

I replaced mine two weeks ago with one from Mobile Fun and i'll be honest, its pretty crap and is already going 'sluggish'

Where can I get a good one please?
    I get parts from an eBay seller called JECOMGROUP and have been satisfied with all of the parts I have gotten from them. They also have a website:

OEM-PhoneParts
    12-02-09 08:31 PM
    All blackberry trackballs should work. If you want the best performance trackballs make sure their OEM. If they seem way to cheap then their most likely crappy after market ones. Spend the extra few bucks. Most OEM are about 8 dollars up. I recommend cnn.cn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 10:25 PM
    I know this thread is ancient but i wanted to give feedback on a trackball i just purchased. I recieved it and install it into my phone, it didnt fit as snuggly as the OEM trackball. so i used it for a day or two and noticed that the scrolling was erratic at times. I then decided to swap the blue ball for the clear ball in the OEM housing that came with the phone and the OEM magnets that was on the assembly, this cured all problems. It appears they are not made with the same specs in side nor the magnets strength for the phone to register that it is moving. hope this helps.
    12-26-10 06:03 PM
    Never buy of phone stores, CNN, TRUESUPPLIER or EBAY, its really cheap. You should try cleaning the board aswell sometimes its just the dirt.
    12-27-10 12:16 PM
    CNN.cn are oem and good but they take forever to receive. Have you checked CB store to see if they still stock them?
    12-27-10 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD