Howdy folks,

Well I am a new Blackberry user and really am enjoying this tool. I was behind the learning curve on discovering this 8830 unit. I've had many palm and pocket pc's the pocket phones etc. But this one got by me. What a sleek little well rounded unit. I am impressed.

I have been surfing the internet successfully, but have run into the following message as of recent:

"A problem occurred while trying to render the page"

Can no longer surf the Internet.

I may have changed something on the internet browser settings, not sure. It appears everything is checked in mine.

But was hoping someone may read this and have a suggestion for me (regarding the blackberry-that is).
    04-29-08 08:25 AM
    I hope it only a setting change....
    04-29-08 10:55 AM
    Does this happen for just one site, ore more than one site? Have you tried a battery pull? With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    04-29-08 11:05 AM
    Well thank you for the response but I think I got it (in a crazy kind of way). I cleared all history and cookies and now it seems to be working. We'll see.

But I wonder may try the battery pull as well, to sure.
    04-29-08 02:38 PM
    Welcome to CB Macksfield!
    04-29-08 02:44 PM
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Just an fyi, the internet is working fine after I cleared cookies and history.
    04-30-08 11:21 AM
    I have the same problem. I've tried everything advised on all sites (cache clear, reboot, changed browser config etc) but no use. I've trawled the web and it seems many people have had this problem. However noone has got a solution (other than clear cache which many have reported does not help). It seems clear to me that this device's browser simply does not work in many cases on wifi and cannot be fixed. Can someone convince me otherwise before I throw my device into a lake?
    08-03-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD