Well it was working last night.

This morning it appeared that it lost its charge so I plugged it in this morning to its charger. Each time the charger is plugged in a solid red light goes on and it won't power on. The light eventually goes off and still won't power on. I have removed the battery and left it out for a few minutes; no change. Oh BTW, once I remove the charger the solid red light goes on again (for about 17 seconds).

Advice?
    08-14-08 07:23 AM
    In the newbie or crackberry 101 there is a hide "how to recover a dead berry". Follow that and you should be fine. Unless your dropped it or got water in it, you probally have a curropted os.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 07:35 AM
    also i had this issue where it would not charge and would not power on.
    start with a quick battery pull. (to make sure it is cleared)
    then plug the unit into either your wall charger or usb charger
    once the red light comes on hold the power button and if a little battery with a lightning bolt shows up it will start charging.

yes this did happen to me yes those are the exact steps i followed after banging my head against a wall all weekend for not having my BB. and yes i did dope slap myself after realizing what it was trying to tell me.

the BBs do not like having a low charge and can act really funny when they are.
    08-14-08 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD