How can I record an incoming phone call?
    12-23-08 02:25 AM
    I don't think there is a way to do it legally, unless you let the other person know they're being recorded.
    12-23-08 03:12 PM
    It depends upon your state laws. In some states, either party can legally record the conversation, but a third party is not allowed to (your classic wiretap).
    12-23-08 07:27 PM
    Welcome to CB. Please use the search feature to keep down on repetative threads. Here is a discussion on the topic. At the last page you will see a promising new app that should release soon.http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/doe...er-exist-4324/
    12-23-08 07:33 PM
    I think you can use the Voice Recorder Notes or Ring2 applications.
    These 2 software focus on recording calls .
    04-18-10 09:40 PM
    yea, but the other party needs to know or it has to make a beep sounds every few seconds.
    04-18-10 09:57 PM
    Depends on where you live, Federal law permits you to tape a call that has at least one consenting party, which would be you. Thirty Eight states have a one party consent law also, as long as you are a party, you may record the call. The remaining have to have every parties consent to record the call. No states allow you to record a call that you are not a party too. As far as an app to do this on the Blackberry, I have not seen one. One way is to use an Olympus Telephone Recording device and a tape recorder.
    04-18-10 10:03 PM
    Hi Everyone

I just heard on the grapvine of a company based out in the British Virgin Island that are developing a Blackberry Call Recorder.

The site is no yet live but the roumour is that they will have a client that will silently recorord all calls incoming and outgoing.

Also it encrypt the calls in a local database on the phone and upload to a secure server. The webiste it wwwdotBlackberryCallRecorderdotcom when I last check it it was not live but I have been told they are getting ready for a launch during October.

I hope its is true cause I would hate to change to a nokia phone.

ZaK
    08-13-10 05:03 PM
    Hi Everyone

I just heard on the grapvine of a company based out in the British Virgin Island that are developing a Blackberry Call Recorder.

The site is no yet live but the roumour is that they will have a client that will silently recorord all calls incoming and outgoing.

Also it encrypt the calls in a local database on the phone and upload to a secure server. The webiste it wwwdotBlackberryCallRecorderdotcom when I last check it it was not live but I have been told they are getting ready for a launch during October.

I hope its is true cause I would hate to change to a nokia phone.

ZaK

it was supposed to launch the application on December 1st 2010 .... it is almost January 1st 2011 and still nothing
    12-31-10 10:25 PM
    How can I record an incoming phone call?
    This option allows you to Record all incoming calls forwarded through CallUnblock to a file. Recordings will be available for download at CallUnblock website.
    https://www.callunblock.com
    06-24-13 07:43 AM
    This option allows you to Record all incoming calls forwarded through CallUnblock to a file. Recordings will be available for download at CallUnblock website.
    06-24-13 07:45 AM
    It depends upon your state laws. In some states, either party can legally record the conversation, but a third party is not allowed to (your classic wiretap).
    06-24-13 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD