Does anyone know how to view movies sent via email? I get short videos sent from an IPhone and there appears to be no option to open it. They are MOV attachments.

Thanks
    01-12-10 01:35 PM
    Does anyone know how to view movies sent via email? I get short videos sent from an IPhone and there appears to be no option to open it. They are MOV attachments.

Thanks
    That's a codec issue. Your Curve 8830 does not support .mov format. 8830's are on CDMA networks and for whatever reason, doesn't support .mov. BB Curves on GSM networks however appear to have that support. Go figure !!

Check here to be sure:

View Document
    Last edited by cmpdblue; 01-12-10 at 02:12 PM.
    01-12-10 02:08 PM
    I have an 8830 - do you know if it supports MOV files? If not then I have to convert - correct?
    01-12-10 02:18 PM
    Thanks - I guess I am out of luck. Time to upgrade!
    01-12-10 02:20 PM
    Thanks - I guess I am out of luck. Time to upgrade!
    Pretty much....you would have to download the video file to your computer and convert it to a MPEG 4 or .3GP, then get it back on your phone....a lot of work lol
    01-12-10 02:41 PM
    That's a codec issue. Your Curve 8830 does not support .mov format. 8830's are on CDMA networks and for whatever reason, doesn't support .mov. BB Curves on GSM networks however appear to have that support. Go figure !!

Check here to be sure:

View Document
    Does the 8350 allow to watch video attachments? Sometimes I get an email that I can see the video and sometimes its just as audio and no picture.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 11:59 AM

Check here to be sure:

View Document
    Does the 8350 allow to watch video attachments? Sometimes I get an email that I can see the video and sometimes its just as audio and no picture.

02-18-10 12:11 PM

Oops I mean 8530

02-18-10 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD